Are you a highly motivated and result oriented Accountant with a Continuous Improvement mindset and the ambition of working in a high-tech and innovative company? Are you motivated by being part of a team that strives to become best in class when it comes to Finance Bookkeeping? Then you might be the person we are looking for.
Terma is a high-tech and innovative company that develops products and systems for defense, non-defense and security applications - including command and control systems, radar systems, self-protection systems, space technology, and aerostructures for the aircraft industry. Internationally, Terma has subsidiaries and operations in The Netherlands, Germany, France, United Kingdom, United Arab Emirates, India, Singapore and the U.S.
TERMA is a company in significant growth, and rapid development in terms of globalizing and becoming best in class. For this journey, Finance Bookkeeping is looking for a driven and curious person to help us achieve just that. With reference to Senior Manager, Finance, Bookkeeping, you are offered a unique possibility to join our team on the journey towards Finance Excellence. You will be part of an exciting journey with amble opportunity to put your own mark on TERMA’s future, our Finance roadmap and your own daily responsibilities.
Your primary tasks will be to handle daily operational and administrative work such as:
- Identify and drive process improvements through our weekly visual management board meetings
- Create, monitor and report on KPIs according to targets
- VAT and tax entries – reconciliation and declarations
- Bank Accounts - Reconciliation and exchange rate adjustment
- Travel and Entertainment reimbursements
- Accounts Receivable Customer invoices
- Create Annual report documentations for the above mentioned
- Voucher entries, canteen accounts, gift and hospitality registrations
Your professional Qualifications
- You have a relevant educational background within Finance, Accounting and/or Taxes and Fees.
- You have several years of experience from a similar position in an international company
- Furthermore, you have experience with Shared Service Center concept and daily operation with annual reporting, travel reimbursement settlements and Accounts Receivable customer invoicing.
- You possess detailed knowledge of accounting rules, VAT rules and personal tax rules concerning travel
- You have strong skills in Microsoft Excel, with emphasize in having a good working knowledge by using advanced functions regularly.
- Lastly, we require that you are fluent in English
Your personal Skills
- We expect that you have an independent and outgoing personality with a positive mindset
- You are analytical with a high drive and with a natural curiosity
- Furthermore, you deliver results both as a team player as well as when working individually with your tasks
- You are able to identify and deal with issues proactively and persistently while focusing efforts on achieving improvements
- Lastly, you are communicating clearly and passionately to facilitate all business areas and colleagues
What can TERMA offer?
In TERMA it is your skills, commitment and ambitions that help us fulfil our mission and we are on an exciting growth journey. We offer a job with great opportunities for the right, talented candidate with a challenging position in an international high-tech company.
You will be part of a company with an exciting future and considerable growth. You will receive a thorough introduction and training in our systems and processes, and we are focused on teaching you useful skills. Our culture is informal and direct.
In addition to the professional challenges, Terma offers a wide range of social activities, facilities for sports as well as clubs and associations.
For further information about this exciting position please contact Senior Manager, Bookkeeping, Flemming Jensen, at M: +45 22740814 or E: email@example.com.
We look forward to receiving your application and CV as soon as possible via www.terma.com. Applications will be processed continuously. Application deadline is ongoing.
The high-tech and innovative Terma Group develops products and systems for defense, non-defense and security applications, including command and control systems, radar systems, self-protection systems for aircraft and vessels, space technology, and aerostructures for the aircraft industry.
Terma A/S is headquartered at Aarhus, Denmark. Internationally, Terma has subsidiaries and operations in The Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, United Kingdom, United Arab Emirates, India, Singapore and the U.S.