EcoTree is looking for a Growth Hacker for its International office located in Copenhagen, Denmark.
We are searching for a growth hacker to drive awareness, sales, and expansion of our unique sustainable business model. In this role, you will focus on cracking bottlenecks and unleashing opportunities. You will identify, define and execute growth hacking initiatives and implement the corresponding methodologies to make EcoTree the number one provider of nature based solutions in Europe.
EcoTree is a young, vibrant and successful greentech startup, aiming to make the world a greener place by planting and developing sustainable forests right here in Europe.
Five years ago, a group of friends quit their jobs and created EcoTree. They were truly convinced that making investing in Mother Nature something easy, accessible, and financially viable, was the best way to engage people in environmental-friendly action. Since then, EcoTree has been growing rapidly and now has more than 58,000 individual tree-owners and close to 1,700 business clients, and besides many awards & institutional recognitions, we’ve recently been certified as a B-Corp organization!
On ecotree.green, in just a few clicks and starting at 15€, our private or corporate clients can develop their own portfolio of trees, thereby absorbing tons of CO2 in the next many years to come and helping preserving biodiversity, all while making a profit in the end! What’s not to like about that?
You’re a top-notch growth hacker, highly creative & innovative, and expert at defining & executing strategies for growth hacking. More specifically, here’s what you bring to the table:
- A minimum of 3-5 years' experience in a similar role and in the startup space, with a proven track record of successful growth hack implementations.
- Solid knowledge of the wide array of growth-hacking tools, including A/B testing, north star metrics definition, automation and campaign monitoring, etc., all embedded in a creative and “lean” mindset.
- A data-driven mindset and sort of a data-geek profile: clear understanding of data, analytics, metrics and statistics.
- Broader expertise in digital marketing, online strategies, web/mobile user experience, sales funnel management.
- An interest in climate change and a passion for nature and preserving the environment.... and our forests, of course.
- High language proficiency in English is mandatory, as well as an ability to work in a multicultural environment. Written and/or oral skills in French are a plus.
- An appetite for a deep (and upward ;-) learning curve.
- Last but not least, a creative mind in a structured spirit, and a strong enthusiasm and confidence in your abilities to drive change.
What you’ll do
- Choosing in accordance with our e-commerce department which metrics/KPIs to focus on and how to capture existing demand.
- Bringing traditional and creative ideas on how to grow those KPIs.
- A/B testing those ideas.
- Analysing the data and users’ feedback
- Exchanging ideas/data/feedback with other departments (Product, marketing, top management) in order to present results and make the product continuously more user-centric.
- Driving traffic to our website, landing pages, social media, apps and other distribution channels.
- Understanding conversion rate optimization (CRO) principles and hacks and being able to apply CRO hacks to any segments and markets.
- Working on a lean startup process.
- Working with the AARRR Sales Metrics Diagram (Acquisition – Activation – Retention – Referral - Revenue)
- Prioritising growth channels and understanding how to convert leads into users or customers.
- Monitoring accurately all initiatives in a ROA-focused approach
Starting date: ASAP
Remuneration: Depending on experience. Baseline salary and performance bonus.
Location: Our office at Boyesgade 4, 1622 Copenhagen.
Got questions? Write to Kia@ecotree.green, she’ll sort it out ;-)
Deadline: please apply latest by 31/10/2022
Application: we’ll only review applications coming through the following link:
May the Forest be with you ;-)