Dentist for Samsø and Skanderborg, Denmark
Tandlæge Kirkevang ApS
We are in total looking for 2 Dentists, and a number of Dental assistants.
- 1 Dentist at the clinic the island Samsø (25-30 hours weekly),
- 1 Dentist at both clinics two days at each clinic (25 hours a week),
- 1 Dentist in Skanderborg (24 hours weekly). Occupied !! (maternity leave position from autum 2021)
It is possible to combine the positions in other ways.
We have both clinics in Skanderborg and Samsø. This means that some of our employees have moved to Samsø (where they enjoy the comfortable island-unity and cheap rent) while others are commuting. We therefore have a versatile worklife, where few days look like each other.
The positions can be distributed as follows;
- a) 4-5 days a week at the clinic at Samsø from 8-15,
or 3-4 days at the clinic at Samsø and possibly 1-2 day at the clinic in Skanderborg.
- b) 2 two days in each clinic. Samsø; 8.30-15 / Skanderborg; 7.30-14.30 and 10-17. (combinable with the ferry)
- c) 4 days in clinic Skanderborg: two days; 7.30-13.30 and two days; 11-17.
We employ people we believe in and those, who wants to work with us for many years.
A Permanent position with a salary of approximately
- 800.000-1.200.000 DKK (106.000-160.000) Euro/year)
- 700-900.000 DKK (94.000-120.000) Euro/year)
- 600-800.000 DKK (80.000-106.000) Euro/year)
That means…if you are an experienced dentist and when you are able to understand, speak and write the Danish language and know the Social Security System well.
- Danish language classes is possible at the island for a general level (suitable for this position), the price is about 2000 kr. pr. Semester. At Aarhus University you can attend for an academic level.
We recommend that you learn the language along with your work in the clinic and do some lessons on the side on your own for a start.
- We have excellent and challenging working conditions.
The clinic at Samsø is a large, modern clinic with 4 units at the centre of the island.
- The clinic in Skanderborg is in the centre of the city, it has a fantastic view, 3 units and an OTP.
Your colleagues will help you from the start with the language, the Social Security System and be helpful to find a place to stay and settle.
- At Samsø you’ll soon be a part of the quiet and peacefull island-environment and find it attractive to take care of our patients, who are patient, friendly and understanding.
- If you settle at the island you can be close to both work and your family, with family friendly working hours and excellent living conditions for families, with the sea, nature and vegetables in a community with 100 % green energy.
In March 2021 there will be directly ferry from Samsø to Aarhus.
- We recommend the position at Samsø to an experienced dentist or a dentist, who likes professional challenges.
- The clinic in Skanderborg is placed in an High End area, where accommodation and living costs are high.
- We have an introduction program with a personal support.
We expect you to be:
- An experienced dentist. At least a few years of work experience.
- As we spend resources to introduce you well into the Dentist life in Denmark, we expect you to participate, when we in the future receive new colleagues. And we expect you to join us in teambuilding sessions, professional courses and eventually teach at our courses.
- We would like you to start now or soon.
Until you speak Danish and know the Social Security System well you will be paid 176 DKK/23 Euro/hour.
When you can manage on your own the commission is 32/37 % of your turnover.
All dentists who are working in Denmark must register for a Danish authorisation. Further information here: www.stps.dk > English > Registration of healthcare professionals > Application for registration > Dentist > choose nationality.
You find further information about the sunniest place in Denmark - Samsø here: www.visitsamsoe.dk/en
Please send your detailed CV, application and motivation letter to Anette Kjældgaard on email firstname.lastname@example.org. Write ”Dentist Samso 2021” in subject field.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact Anette Kjældgaard by email email@example.com