Position: Sales Captain
Hey Captain is looking for passionate people to greet customers and sell tickets for our boat tours. If you are a sales person at heart, share our passion for giving our guest social experiences, and want to join an exciting young company in central Copenhagen maybe this is the job for you?
About Hey Captain
- We are a young Copenhagen canal tour company established in May 2017.
- We believe that people are looking for genuine experiences and our mission is to deliver social sailing; where a canal tour becomes a social interactive experience shared by guests and the captain
- We are a team of young ambitious people who have a passion for sailing.
About the position
- Your main job will be to inform, market, and sell our boat tours to our guests. Your ability to communicate clearly and effectively will have direct impact.
- You will be working both with physical sales at our sales point on Ofelia Plads, and in our office responding to incoming request via email and phone.
- You will be working mainly outdoors in the center of Copenhagen at Ofelia Plads, so there is good opportunity to make the most of the summer.
- You have the opportunity to influence your own working hours as we are open 7 days a week and we are looking for people for both full time positions and part time positions by the hour.
- An opportunity to join a very ambitious start-up journey where we want to have fun while making a real positive impact on the guests we invite onboard.
- Minimum 18 years old.
- You are positive and generally look at the brighter side of life.
- You have an outgoing personality and enjoy talking with many different people during a day.
- You are service minded and have a good understanding our guests needs and how we can fulfill these.
- You keep a cool head in busy situations, and have the overview of the schedule to support our captains
- You are able to communicate clearly in writing both in Danish and English
- Experience in sales is a plus but if you have the right mindset, we will teach what you need to know.
- You are competitive and value a strong feedback culture with the opportunity to develop and learn.
- You are fluent in English and Danish it is a plus if you also master an additional language like
To apply: Please send your CV and a short motivational letter.
For questions or more information please contact us by email.
Timeline for interview process:
- Please send your application as early as possible as we will evaluate them on an on-going basis
- You can expect to hear back from us within a week
- Interviews will take place from the beginning of March and throughout the spring