At EPOS they believe in premium quality in everything they do to give their customers a perfect sound experience, supreme wearing comfort and a genuine design of their headsets. With EPOS headsets, EPOS’ customers answer millions of calls each day, explore virtual gaming worlds, or simply relax with their favorite music on the move.
Ranked as Denmark's best IT Company by Computerworld, EPOS is at a point where software is as important as hardware to make the magic happen and they need you to join their High-Level Software Team to keep the magic going.
Your team and your contribution
As an experienced Backend Software Engineer, you will become part of a team responsible for developing enterprise cloud solutions. You will work in an agile environment alongside architects, skilled product owners, and a few specialized consultants. The team is small, but steadily growing and everyone has a strong technical background and a passion/desire to reach goals set - together!
EPOS has a global R&D organization and you will be part of high-level software development. Part of the development is done by offshore partners located in India maximizing the execution power. EPOS is working closely with them and we are in constant dialog with our colleagues in India, to enhance collaboration and align technical decisions.
At EPOS, we value teamwork with great emphasis on team where each team member contributes to reaching the same goal.
The scope of the position
Your initial focus will be to develop cloud APIs for multiple projects supporting the entire product portfolio of EPOS in collaboration with the teams in India and Denmark. You will be part of a team that continuously improve and enhance the offerings of their EPOS Manager cloud solution used by enterprises around the world to maximize productivity within organizations.
In this position, EPOS expect you to:
- Have a collaborative approach to problem solving.
- Support your team and help them with code reviews, testing and development
- Thrive at complex problem-solving using your experience within scalable architectures, CI/CD principles, containerization and microservices, test and test automation and security by design.
- Monitor, evaluate and propose new programming languages, frameworks, and design patterns in order to raise quality and efficiency in high-level software.
- Participate in the research and experimentation in new fields, needed to explore to stay ahead of the game.
- Microsoft Azure cloud services
- .NET Core and C#
- ASP.NET Core
- Experience working with SOLID principles
- Experience with microservices and microservices architecture
- Experience working with event driven architecture
- Experience with on-premise vs cloud hosting
- Experience with Service Bus architecture.
- Experience with Security aspects of REST API.
- Fluent communications skills in English
- A valid Danish residence and work permit
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with Entity Framework
- An advantage if you know about database design
- An advantage if you know about clean architecture and clean code
- An advantage if you know about Azure DevOps
- An advantage if you know about Infrastructure as code
- An advantage if you know about GDPR and privacy policies
Joining the team and EPOS
EPOS is an audio and video solution company developing and selling devices for business professionals and the gaming community. Based on leading and advanced technologies, the Danish founded company delivers high-end audio and video solutions with design, technology and performance as paramount parameters.
The establishment of EPOS is based on the decision to let the business segments of the joint venture – known as Sennheiser Communications – between Sennheiser Electronic GmbH & Co. KG and Demant A/S evolve in different set-ups. Alongside the introduction of a new own-branded portfolio, EPOS continues to design, manufacture and sell the current Sennheiser Communications portfolio co-branded as EPOS I SENNHEISER.
EPOS is part of the Demant Group – a world-leading audio and hearing technology group. As such, it builds on more than 115 years of experience of working with innovation and sound.
With headquarters in Copenhagen, Denmark, EPOS operates in a global market with offices and partners in more than 30 countries. Find more information at www.eposaudio.com
The recruitment process is handled by mpeople on behalf of EPOS. If you have any questions about the position or EPOS, please get in touch with Lars Blauenfeldt on firstname.lastname@example.org or +45 31 21 10 03
We look forward to hearing from you.