Are you our missing ingredient? Is cooking the spice of your life? Then why not come and join us at the Radisson Collection Royal Hotel to Make Every Moment Matter! where our guests can relax and enjoy the experience!
Our Kitchen Team has a taste for developing the flavors to cook up a storm and strives to deliver a hospitality experience that is beyond expectation - creating memorable moments for our guests.
As Chef de Partie, you will join a team that is passionate about delivering exceptional service where we believe that anything is possible, whilst having fun in all that we do!
Interested? Then why not say Yes I Can! as we are looking for passionate people just like you!
- Supports the smooth running of the kitchen department, where all aspects of the guest dining experience throughout the whole Hotel are delivered to the highest level
- Works as part of a team that maximizes guest satisfaction and comfort, delivering a positive and timely response to enquiries and problem resolution
- Takes responsibility for the duties and tasks assigned to the role, ensuring that all work is carried out in a timely and professional manner
- Delivers on departmental plans and objectives, where hotel initiatives & targets are achieved
- Collaborates with their immediate report, ensuring that costs and inventory are controlled, that productivity and performance levels are attained
- Builds and maintains effective working relationships whilst promoting the company culture and values.
- Ensures adherence and compliance to all legislation where due diligence requirements and best practice activities are planned, delivered and documented for internal and external audit, performing follow-up as required
- Experience in kitchen beneficial but not essential
- Hands-on approach with a can-do work style
- Commitment to delivering exceptional guest service with a passion for the hospitality industry
- Ability to find creative solutions taking ownership for duties and tasks assigned
- Personal integrity, with the ability to work in an environment that demands excellence
- Experience of working with IT systems on various platforms
- Strong communication skills
Renowned Danish architect Arne Jacobsen designed the sleek, 261 rooms modern Radisson Collection Royal Hotel, Copenhagen, a premier place to stay while visiting Denmark's capital city. Our guests can marvel at the hotel's spiral staircase and reflective facade which is complemented by modern furnishings and décor, including our unique "Swan" and "Egg" chairs.
Our guests can dine in style and enjoy a relaxed meal at Café Royal. Here, they will be able to choose between a variety of classical Danish and international dishes with a bistro and design touch. Café Royal welcomes guests for all day for breakfast, lunch, weekend brunches, Afternoon Tea, as well as dinner. The elegant bar also has different design signature cocktails just ideal for post-meeting drinks, or a nightcap with friends.
The hotel’s fully equipped fitness center meets your every need and our conference facilities can accommodate up to 300 guests in 10 meeting rooms.
Join us in our mission to make every moment matter for our guests and be part of the most inspired hotel company in the world. At Radisson Hotel Group we believe that people are our number one asset. As one of the world’s largest hotel companies, we are always looking for great people to join our team. If this sounds like an ambition you share, then start with us.
To find out more about the Radisson Hotel Group, our Culture and Beliefs, then why not visit us at careers.radissonhotels.com.