The candidates we seek will be employed with standard products as well as products produced under GMP guidelines. You will play a key role in the maintenance and calibration of our equipment. You need to be careful, quality conscious, have a good overview and be conversational in busy everyday life. The daily business language of the company is Danish, but since we are an international company, reasonable English proficiency in writing and speaking is a necessity.
Are you the person we are looking for, we can offer a workplace with a great team, working environment where everyday life takes place in an informal and collaborative atmosphere with a good sense of humour.
This role is responsible for all equipment and instrument calibration activities. They will execute and properly document scheduled calibrations and maintain documentation of activities in compliance with established procedures and work instructions. They will be responsible for working with management to establish calibration programs (frequencies) in the company’s Asset Control database as determined by area subject matter experts
LGC Biosearch is certified according to ISO 9001-2015 and ISO 13485-2016 standards. The company established a GMP production line in 2016.
- Execute scheduled calibrations and/or calibration checks for various pieces of equipment (pipettes, balances, spectrophotometers, HPLCs, etc.)
- Coordinate with approved calibration service providers for completion of calibration activities that cannot be performed in-house
- Notify area leads of upcoming calibration activities based upon the calibration schedule. Schedule time to perform calibrations that minimize equipment down time
- Work closely with various departments to ensure compliance to existing calibration and maintenance schedules.
- Document activities in accordance with work instructions and other applicable requirements.
Routinely update the Asset Control database with calibration / maintenance activities and reports / supporting data.
Knowledge, Experience and Technical Skills
- Graduation as a Lab Technician
- Experience with standard products as well as products produced under GMP guidelines.
- Careful and conscientious with a methodical approach
- Quality conscious with strong attention to detail
- Thrives in a busy and dynamic environment
- The daily business language of the company is Danish, but since we are an international company, reasonable English proficiency in writing and speaking is a necessity
How to apply?
Please click at "Søg jobbet" and follow the instructions on our career portal