Cision Ltd is a leading global provider of innovative earned media software and services to public relations and marketing communications professionals. Cision’s Communications Cloud platform allows users to identify key influencers, craft and distribute strategic content, and measure meaningful impact of PR and Communications Teams’ campaigns. Cision has over 4,500 employees with offices in 23 countries throughout the Americas, EMEA, and APAC. For more information about our products and services, visit www.cision.com and follow us on Twitter @Cision. Cision employs the brightest, most passionate people in the tech industry. We’d love for you to join that group! We invest in our people through training and professional development and we empower them to grow their careers - because the most important measure of our success is yours.
Falcon.io joined the Cision family in January 2019, and together we help brands build better relationships with their customers. The team at Falcon.io is looking for an Account Manager with a specific focus of managing our existing customers in the UKI region including renewal negotiation, up-selling and especially cross-selling, with a strong emphasis on forging long-term relationships. You will drive the growth of the accounts by challenging the way our customers do their business and promote how Falcon.io's service fits into that new way of operating.
You would be a great fit if you are comfortable in standing your ground and challenging the status quo of your customer in negotiation situations along with a sound business acumen. You are able to view industries and markets through new perspectives and to present it in a way that makes the customer go: “I have never thought about it like that!”. You are a driven sales person with a unique hunter profile and a can-do attitude that strives to always hit your goals.What you'll do:
- Drive the growth of and build a long-term relationship with our existing customer accounts in the UKI region.
- Advise existing clients on best practices that will drive ROI.
- Maintain constant contact from initial on-boarding process through negotiation of renewal.
- Challenge the status quo on our current customers while also taking ownership of contract renewals.
- Collaborate with the Customer Success team to retain your own portfolio of clients.
What you have:
- Skills that makes you comfortable interacting with all levels of clients from C-Level to operational employees.
- Native or near-to-native English skills
- Drive and ambition to achieve your quarterly sales quotas.
- Structured approach of managing multiple accounts at the same time.
- Previous experience in a similar SaaS Account Management role.
- Outstanding phone etiquette with ability to quickly forge professional relationships.
- Knowledge and proficiency of Social Media and Web 2.0
- New business sales experience (ideally within software / SaaS) is an advantage.
What we offer:
- A competitive salary package with a solid base and a commission model that is designed to ignite you
- A thorough on-boarding programme giving you the skills you need to succeed
- An office space housed in the old Danish Design Center, directly opposite Tivoli Gardens in central Copenhagen
- MacBook and iPhone with a subscription plan
- Pension and health insurance - because we believe prevention is better than cure
- Catered lunch, and healthy (and not so healthy!) snacks & drinks
- An open, informal and multinational working environment defined by high levels of personal responsibility
- Friday bars and other regular social events
In case of questions, feel free to give a call to the Talent Attraction Partner, Paola Koycheva +359 88 4190837 or Thomas Mayr, Manager or Account Management +45 456 0655222.
Cision is committed to building an environment where all employees are set up to thrive and reach their full potential. We believe diversity, equity and inclusion is vital to driving our culture, sparking innovation and achieving long-term success. Cision is proud to have joined more than 600 companies in signing the CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion™ pledge, the largest CEO-driven business commitment to advance diversity and inclusion within the workplace.
Cision is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other protected statuses.
Please review our Global Candidate Data Privacy Statement to learn about Cision’s commitment to protecting personal data collected during the hiring process.