You’re a proactive and energetic Business Development champion eager to make a difference. We’re a leading tech company that needs your help to keep growing. Apply today, and let's get to work.
Who you are
You’re a motivated people person who’s ready to go the extra mile to create quality connections with potential customers. You know how to quickly sort good opportunities from time-wasters, and you pride yourself on your ability to locate key decision makers. You’re a web sleuth, a born communicator, and you’re highly organized.
You are internationally minded, and you probably speak multiple languages. Your intercultural talents serve you well when reaching out to business prospects, and when making new friends within a highly diverse team.
You’re looking for the chance to make a meaningful impact at an industry-leading global tech company where your natural abilities and input will be valued.
Who we are
We’re a high-growth technology company made up of vibrant, innovative people from all over the globe who believe in making the internet just a little fairer for everyone. We help some of the world’s biggest companies manage their busiest days, giving them peace of mind to deliver the online experience they’ve worked hard to create, no matter the demand. By providing online virtual waiting rooms, we take the burden off their websites, allowing them to keep things running smoothly while ensuring a fair, first-in-first-out waiting experience for literally billions of online visitors.
We've been in business for over a decade now, but we still maintain a strong startup culture. This creates an environment that fosters team spirit, encourages continuous collaboration, promotes constant knowledge sharing, and champions an agile approach to work.
While we’re based in Copenhagen, the team represents nearly 40 different nationalities. That means diversity and inclusion are major priorities for us. If you’re the right candidate but you don’t live in Denmark, we’re open to supporting relocation costs and visa assistance to bring you into our team.
As a Business Development Associate, you will support our outbound sales organization by creating and qualifying new sales opportunities. You will generate new business in both established and new markets, making you a critical piece of Queue-it’s continued growth.
What you get to do:
- Take full responsibility over prospecting and reporting for your assigned market
- Use social selling techniques to create awareness in prospect networks
- Proactively develop and launch strategic campaign approaches in coordination with team leads
- Create & qualify new leads through campaigns and discovery calls
- Collaborate closely with Sales on converting leads into customers
- Reactivate cold and inactive accounts together with Sales
- Update and maintain Queue-it's CRM platforms
- Interact and collaborate with other departments
- Organize and participate in diverse knowledge sharing activities within the company
- Enjoy being part of a social and diverse team at a new state-of-the art headquarters in central Copenhagen designed to stimulate innovation and collaboration
What you bring to the team
- Minimum bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business, Communication, or related fields
- Previous comparable work experience in business development, tech/SaaS, or sales is preferred
- Knowledge of, experience with, and/or ability to learn about your chosen business market
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English and Japanese (Danish not required)
- Proficiency in multiple languages is highly attractive
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and projects at the same time
- You excel in what you do, and you are motivated to bring results in your market
- Enthusiastic about new business development and SaaS technology
- Detail-oriented and structured
- Can work independently, but know that it is a team effort
- Open to generate new business and adapt to different market schedules
The position is full-time and starts as soon as possible.
If you have any questions, contact Team Lead Jose Carlos Sanchez, at firstname.lastname@example.org / +45 52 60 38 22.
Click the apply button to send your CV and application in English, and let us know why you’re excited to help us grow. We can’t wait to welcome you to the team!
The Queue-it headquarters is currently located in Ballerup, but will be moving to central Copenhagen in summer 2021. Employees should be local (we support relocation!) but can enjoy the flexibility to work from home or in the office.
Important: As part of the recruiting process, you will receive an online assessment by email, with tasks similar to the job responsibilities. This needs to be completed within 48 hours.
Queue-it is committed to employing a diverse staff. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.