Do you want to become a part of an international shipping company that focuses on diversity, personal development and flexibility? Are you a quick learner, are you curious about the accounting-world, or do you perhaps have some experience with bookkeeping? Then we might be looking for you!
About the role:
On behalf of Clipper Bulk, Academic Work is currently looking for an Accounting Assistant to their accounting department in Copenhagen. In this role, you will become a part of an leading international shipping company, dedicated to global dry bulking shipping.
You will become a part of a beautiful open office-space, where approximately 50 people reside, and you will be seated in the accounting-department, where you will join a team of 3 others. As an addition, you are provided an innovative and good work environment with helpful colleagues and a lot of social arrangements.
Your main focus during your workdays will be helping with diverse daily tasks within the department, such as invoices, accounting, payments, and so forth. Furthermore, you will get the opportunity to implement a new travel-expense and workflow system in the accounting department.
The position is full time.
- Client set-ups in the system
- Travel expenses and payments
- Assisting the accountants on their daily tasks
We are looking for:
- You are curious about the payment process and eager to learn
- Good in verbal and written English
- You can maintain an overview and are curious about getting to know a complex company with complex tasks
- You are an outgoing person, capable of working independently and in teams
As a person you are:
- Proactive and good at taking initiative
- You pride yourself on delivering quality work
- You are open, positive and accommodating
You are offered:
- A work place which focuses on personal development, where you have the possibility to grow professionally
- You will become a part of a great team, who are all dedicated and driven, and a company who is internationally renowned
- Company lunch arrangement
- Plenty of social and sport-related arrangements
- Start: As soon as possible
- Full time: 37 hours per week
- Location: Copenhagen
- Hourly paid
Contact: This process is carried out by Academic Work. It is a request by Clipper that all questions related to the position are answered by email@example.com
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed, if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Read more about being a consultant at Academic Work on our website: https://www.academicwork.dk/karriere/konsulent-hos-academic-work
Clipper Bulk is an industry leader in dry-bulk, an operator, a pool manager, and a specialist in steel services. Clipper operates a modern fleet of approximately 70 handysize and supramax vessels, transporting a wide range of cargo from dry bulk to break bulk. Clipper is commercially headquartered in Copenhagen and employs a staff of 70 on shore worldwide. They are a global workplace with strong values, where the right mindset, curiosity and ambition is welcomed!