If you have experience in the metal industry, perhaps also with the operation of CNC machines – then it is you we are looking for.
Our customer is a specialist in edge bending, cutting and cnc milling of boards in many different board types, such as: Alucobond, Stacbond, Ivarsson, Reynobond and Cembrit. They work in thin plates in aluminum and steel, copper plates, zinc plates, brass plates etc.
They are looking for a new employee who can start as soon as possible. It is a full-time position on day shift and you start in a Try & Hire period with a high chance for permanent employment after 12 weeks.
- It is an advantage that you have experience from a similar position with a bending machine
- It is an advantage that you have experience with CNC control on a bending machine.
- It is an advantage if you have experience with Delem control
- You are, for example, a skilled blacksmith, CNC operator, industrial technician or machine worker or unskilled.
In addition, we expect you to:
- Have experience from the metal industry.
- Be punctual.
- Be able to work independently.
- Be able to understand and speak Danish or English
You can expect:
- A good working environment
- To be part of a dedicated team in a well-established and professional growth company.
Does this sound interesting? So do not hesitate to apply right now! NOTE – If you are already registered with us, simply call us instead on 7027 7675
If you have further questions about the position, you are welcome to contact us, Monday-Friday between 09: 00-15: 00.
Contact us at: 70 27 76 75.