We’re a leading online reviews platform, free and open to all. Our mission is to be a universal symbol of trust. We are well on our way - but there’s still an exciting journey ahead of us. Do you want to join us?
As part of our new business team, you’ll play a pivotal role in ensuring that people around the world continue to see Trustpilot everywhere!
We are very proud to be one of the most viewed websites in the world and our customers partner with us to help them become better, to be seen more and to sell more.
If you share our values of being open, transparent and collaborative and you want to sell a solution that you can really be excited about, then read on…
In your role, you will:
- Prospect and identify clients to contact via cold calling or email outreach
- Build relationships with prospects across multiple sectors and identify new opportunities within the French market for the Senior Sales Executives
- Research prospects and identity key stakeholders in order to generate interest and develop good rapport
- Maintain an organised pipeline and activity records using Salesforce.com
- Reach and exceed key performance indicators including leads generated and qualified appointments set
- Develop skills necessary for promotion into a full, closing role with individual targets
We are looking for people with:
- A growth mindset - you’re always looking to better yourself and we can give you the platform to do it
- A proven history to show that you’re never content with just reaching targets, always trying to exceed what’s expected
- Enthusiasm for the world of SaaS, E-commerce and online reviews
- Current experience working in a B2B new business role is advantageous
- A consultative selling style, built on trust
- Fluent French language
- Enthusiastic about what we do. Our sales teams are super collaborative and it’s a fun place to work if you enjoy seeing your hard work recognised and rewarded.
- Our culture is fast-paced and our employees grow as we do. You’ll have plenty of personal development opportunities thanks to our in-house L&D team and individual career mapping.
- Ideas people. We like our employees to be creative and always advocate for new ways of working.
- On-going career development, training and one to one coaching via our in-house L&D division
- An extremely lucrative commission structure, company bonus and benefits
- Freedom to operate creatively without vertical boundaries
- Monthly, quarterly and annual incentives and social events
To apply for this position, please submit your CV and a cover letter telling us why you think you'd be great for this job.
At Trustpilot, we’re passionate about our mission to offer a free and open to all review platform, built on collaboration. For consumers, we’re a place to connect with and influence businesses. For companies, we’re a platform for progress; a way to improve and innovate by engaging and collaborating with consumers. Working here is an opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated people in a rapidly growing, fast-paced and agile environment.
With vibrant office locations all around the world and over 40 nationalities, we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace with diverse perspectives and ideas. We work hard every day, but we also take the time to catch up with colleagues over a game of ping-pong, a cup of coffee or maybe grab a beer after work.
Trustpilot is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Trustpilot is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Trustpilot are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Trustpilot will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Trustpilot encourages applicants of all ages.