CABINN Hotels in Copenhagen are looking for new colleagues for positions in our breakfast restaurants / cafés.
The positions is on call / reserves and you will assist with shifts in all of the hotels in Copenhagen, but with no fixed amount of hours.
CABINN Hotels consist of 11 hotels i Denmark and 6 of these are located in Copenhagen: CABINN Metro and CABINN Apartments with over 1200 rooms, CABINN Copenhagen with 1202 rooms, CABINN City with 352 rooms and CABINN Frederiksberg - CABINN Scandinavia with 201 rooms and CABINN Express with 89 rooms.
Our new colleagues has different responsibilties in the breakfast restuarant which can vary in the different hotels and from shift to shift. The job will consist of some cleaning of public areas, lobby etc. but the main responsbility revolves around our breakfast service.
When working in the breakfast café you are setting up the breakfast buffet in the morning and filling it up during opening hours. Furthermore, you are making sure that the breakfast area is presentable and that all guests feel welcome, comfortable, and always well-attended to.
Other tasks include preparing sandwiches for sale at the reception, clearing tables and cleaning the dining/buffet area.
The working hours are: Weekdays starting between 05-07 in the morning and to 12-14 in the afternoon.
The weekend shifts are from around 06-07 in the morning to around 13-14 in the afternoon.
You are not employed in a specific number of hours, but you can bid on shifts at our joint scheduling system in all the CABINN Hotels in Copenhagen.
We are looking for:
- An out-going, friendly and service-minded colleague.
- An efficient, quick and hard-working individual.
- Having a previous background in food and beverage handling or equivalent training is an advantage
- You speak English fluently (also speaking Danish is an advantage).
- You work responsibly and enjoy working independently.
- You are flexible with shifts and can take shifts with short notice.
- A job in the leading budget hotel chain at Northern Europe’s largest hotel complex.
- Possibility of more responsibility and a fixed contract in time.
- A dynamic workplace with many possibilities of creating relations across cultures.
- Payment according to the current union agreement.
About CABINN A/S
CABINN is a Danish owned- and developed hotel chain with 11 hotels centrally placed in Copenhagen, Aarhus, Odense, Aalborg, Esbjerg and Vejle.