Are you looking to develop a real time big data stack from the ground up?
This is a great opportunity to join our growing data engineering team. The team is responsible for capturing, processing and delivering real time data on athlete performance from our cutting-edge radar and computer vision based tracking technology. Our products are used by some of the best athletes in the world.
Our team is building high performance and flexible data tools and cloud services to empower our machine learning, business intelligence and application development teams, enabling them to focus on delivering compelling product experiences. We focus on the problem of running data operations at scale with a lean team using automation and the latest data frameworks and cloud technologies.
You have a strong desire to learn about setting up and running data technologies on Azure and AWS cloud. You are interested in how to create high reliability and performance solutions and you naturally look for ways to drive greater certainty through automation. You are enthusiastic about contributing to the design and architecture of our solutions by researching and rapidly testing new technologies. You are keen to work in a DevOps focused team and Agile development environment.
We are looking for individuals passionate about solving Big Data & DevOps "computer science" like problems and intend to provide on the job training for rapid skills growth.
- Build and migrate data pipelines and ETL on AWS cloud using Redshift, Lambda/Step-Functions, EC2/Fargate, S3
- Design and implementation of new data solutions, such as streaming analytics, chaos engineered pipelines, machine learning workflows
- Managing data warehouse administration and operations, ensuring query performance is maintained
- Identifying data quality issues, diagnosing the root cause and path to resolution
- Interfacing with business, operations and other development teams to understand and refine requirements
- A strong educational background in Computer Science or equivalent technical field
- Experience in Python, ideally in data processing
- Familiarity with SQL and an understanding of database concepts
- An interest in cloud technologies such as Azure and AWS, especially serverless architectures
- An interest in big data, alternative NoSQL data bases and data warehouse solutions
- An interest in machine learning and running large scale machine learning operations
- An appetite to automate everything!
Working in a fast-paced, team-based environment also demands a certain degree of self-planning, as well as the ability to work independently. Your colleagues are highly skilled, innovative and pro-active in their work approach. They possess strong analytical skills, are good communicators in English, and take pride in their job and deliverables. We expect you to be of a similar caliber.
Join the home of a powerful sports brand and a one-of-a-kind technology
Our proprietary technology is based on expert knowledge about radar, computer vision, data and software engineering. Our solutions are developed by specialists who endlessly explore and challenge new technical boundaries. TrackMan’s blend of cutting-edge technology, sports and continued growth make our company an outstanding place to work. Our work culture is entrepreneurial, ambitious and rewarding as you get to collaborate with inspiring colleagues and interact with the leaders of golf, baseball and football. Based on a unique brand reputation, we are proud of working in close partnership with the top athletes, organizations and teams that rely on our technology to stay ahead of the race.
We are a Danish company founded, owned and managed since 2003 by three entrepreneurs with a strong passion for sports. Today, we have a global footprint with our headquarter located in Denmark (Vedbaek) and offices in New York, Phoenix, Poland and Tokyo. We are more than two hundred and fifty people worldwide, half of which work in Denmark where most hardware and software products are developed, tested and manufactured.
Where innovation happens
At TrackMan, we know that great people make great products. We believe that teams thrive and innovation sparks in an atmosphere where people are encouraged to think for themselves, where everybody’s voices are heard, and where the best ideas prevail in the pursuit of the exceptional solution. This mix is what makes TrackMan an inspiring company – for our customers and our colleagues.
Share our Passion!
For additional information about the position, please contact HR Manager Lea M. Nielsen at +45 2565 7503. Applications are continuously assessed, so please send your application as soon as possible. If you got what it takes, apply today and join a company with great technologies, passionate colleagues, and great opportunities to grow.