C# Software Developer – Dental Platform
Join one of the most exciting tech companies in the medical device industry and make a real impact. With us, you will be able to work on solutions used by thousands of dental professionals worldwide!
At 3Shape we work to improve treatment and diagnostics for dental patients. This is our purpose. We do this by providing innovative scanners and advanced software, tied together in collaborative workflows for the global community of dental professionals.
A great example is our inter-oral 3D scanner that makes it possible to scan a patient without any radiation or discomfort, then digitally design a new tooth using AI and finally 3D print or mill the new tooth – all within an hour. Behind the scenes, the technology is amazing and complex. Yet, for the end-user, the tools and workflows must be easy to learn and simple, pleasant and efficient in daily use.
At the core of this is the Dental Desktop platform software project. For this project, 3Shape is looking for a skilled and experienced software developer for our ten-person team in our Copenhagen headquarter.
- Implementing major, new features, improving current features and fixing bugs to keep ahead of competitors and end-users happy
- Executing refactorings and redesigns to keep tech debt in check
- Building automated tests of your own code and updating documentation if needed
- The tech stack: C# on .Net Framework moving towards .Net Core and beyond, MS SQL Server moving towards a distributed document database, WCF moving towards REST and WPF
- The tools: Git, Jira, TeamCity, Jenkins, Visual Studio, ReSharper, Rider, Azure test benches and other tools you need to get the job done.
Our vision of the ideal candidate
- You have solid theoretical foundation from university degree in computer science, engineering or IT
- Top of the class developer with experience from professional software development organizations. Your skills and motivation is more important than your age and experience
- Agile at heart with a DevOps mindset
- You see the big picture and take 360° responsibility and pride in your work
- Self-driven, pragmatic and strong collaboration skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
We offer you
- Empowerment and challenging tasks in a young and successful MedTech company
- An inspiring international environment with social, diverse and highly skilled colleagues
- Purpose: Work in an successful MedTech company and help improve the life of dental patients
- Good work/life balance
- An healthcare package to keep you fit and well and lunch cooked by our private chef
- An attractive offices in the center of Copenhagen, next to Kongens Nytorv metro station
- An opportunity to become part of the success that 3Shape has created over the past 20 years
Learn more about 3Shape and our recruitment and onboarding process on our web page: 3shape.com and take a look at our Facebook-page "Lifeat3Shape” to find out why 3Shape is a great place to work. We look forward to receiving your application through our recruitment system.
Get in touch now!
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, apply already today. We will review the applications continuously.
We encourage all relevant applicants to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, or any other status. All qualified applicants will be given equal opportunity and the selection is based on job-related factors.
3Shape started with a simple idea - to make 3D scanning better. First, we applied it to the hearing industry, then we succeeded in dentistry. Now, twenty years later, 3Shape is 1,600+ employees globally. With the help of dental professionals and amazing colleagues we’re creating award-winning scanning and CAD/CAM solutions to change dentistry together! Together, we contribute to a better world. Experience the everyday #lifeat3Shape across the globe on Facebook.