If you like a dynamic, agile and fast pace working environment with a focus on a good online learner experience, then this is the job for you.
In this role, you will responsible for driving usage and improvements of the different 3Shape Academy platforms with a primary focus on the Learning Management System. The predominant goal of this position is to ensure a smooth and transparent learning journey for our end users, partners and internal employees.
You will drive day-to-day online learning activities primarily for 3Shape customers. On a daily basis, you will be working with training coordinators, trainers, country managers to support the onboarding initiatives and continuous education of customers and partners. Your role requires you to work independently, but in collaboration with multiple stakeholders. You will be heavily involved in the key strategic initiatives, and you will support our Academy Project Manager and Global Learning Solutions Manager in maintaining a smooth customer onboarding journey.
You will be part of the international 3Shape Academy team and will be a go-to person for most of the Academy’s digital platforms and tools, such as LMS, CRM, Power Bi, Booking System and similar. You will be reporting directly to 3Shape Academy Director.
- Perform day to day necessary operations in LMS (3Shape Online Academy) – user registration and enrollment to the trainings
- Facilitate the integrations with different platforms in order to ensure the smooth customer journey
- Be responsible for the transparency of the training data
- Consulting different departments on the best practices for online training delivery and infrastructure
- Support internal projects like R&D Academy, Compliance training and similar
- Take an active part in automation, streamlining of the internal processes
- Promote the growth and usage for Academy platforms and tools.
- You have a strong interest in technology and have experience working with IT platforms and tools such as LMS, CRM, Power Bi or similar. Experience in working with LMS and Power Bi will be considered as advantage.
- Strong cross-functional stakeholder management skills and a well-equipped analytical toolbox
- You are good at prioritization and have strong project management skills
- You can work on multiple projects simultaneously while meeting the deadlines
- You are a quick learner and function well in a dynamic environment
- You possess excellent communication skills and can provide great customer experiences– external as well as internal
- Your education is Cand. Merc. or similar.
About 3Shape Global Academy department
You will be joining a very international and fun 3Shape Global Academy team that consists of trainers, project managers and the Global Learning solutions team. Global Academy supports all the 3Shape local Academies and arguably is one of the departments in the company that is the closest to the customer. Global Academy has a touchpoint with almost every single department within the organization. The role of our digital tools and online learning grew within the last year, making a strong impact on 3Shape training strategy. 3Shape Online Academy is one of the key tools in delivering online education to various target groups keeping learners up to date with our latest technology.
We are located in the center of Copenhagen with easy access to public transportation. We can guarantee you a lovely working environment, great office space and good coffee.
Applications will be processed continuously.
Please do not hesitate to apply for this exciting opportunity at one of Denmark’s most successful and fastest-growing high-tech companies.
We do expect to close our search for this position by the end of April or as soon as we get a right candidate.
Note that the duration of the position is 1 year, with a possibility to prolong it.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact Academy Digital Operations Manager, Indre Sveikauskaite (+45 22 56 11 81 / email@example.com).
We encourage all relevant applicants to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, or any other status. All qualified applicants will be given equal opportunity and the selection is based on job-related factors.
3Shape started with a simple idea - to make 3D scanning better. First, we applied it to the hearing industry, then we succeeded in dentistry. Now, twenty years later, 3Shape is 1,600+ employees globally. With the help of dental professionals and amazing colleagues we’re creating award-winning scanning and CAD/CAM solutions to change dentistry together! Together, we contribute to a better world. Experience the everyday #lifeat3Shape across the globe on Facebook.