Experienced BI / Analytics Architect
As a Senior Microsoft BI & Analytics Architect, you will be part of our Data & Analytics talent community, driving Microsoft Business Intelligence and Advanced Analytics projects at our customers' premises and we will count on your capabilities to plan, analyze, design and implement complex data and analytics solutions and platforms.
In your role, you will take on project management responsibilities and lead teams of motivated and skilled consultants in delivering Microsoft business intelligence, data science, and other analytics projects.
You’ll lead engagements, manage client expectations, guide contract changes and handle issues and risks all while getting being deep into the technical aspects of presales, shaping solutions for our enterprise customers. You will be strongly involved in the staffing of the projects and engage with our offshore delivery centers where and when needed.
You will also perform; pre-sales activities and mentoring and support internal training programs. You keep yourself up-to-speed with new technologies and share your knowledge within the Avanade communities.
The Data & Analytics team uses comprehensive data analytics to support business decisions for Avanade clients. It collects, aggregates and analyzes data from multiple internal and external sources and reports patterns, insights and trends as input for decision-makers. Its goal is to support the use of data-driven insights in business performance, opportunities for improvement and identification of root cause problem analysis in order to help our customers. The scope of the Data & Analytics team ranges from classical BI to real-time advanced analytics in typically larger or more complex customer situations.
- Above all, you are proactive, not afraid to ‘get started’ and you have a strong willingness and desire to learn.
- You have 5+ years of (consulting) experience focused in data and analytics.
- You bring a strong experience in (large) BI / Analytics project implementations using Microsoft BI solutions
- You have a good understanding of data warehousing, ETL, Business Intelligence, Analytics, Big Data principles and data visualization
- You feel at home in several of the following domains: Microsoft SQL Server, SSIS, SSAS and SSRS, MS PowerBI, DAX, Azure ML, Databricks, Azure Data Platform, Microsoft Visual Studio, MDX, Python, .NET
- Experience with Analytics related Azure cloud services is a real plus
- Knowledge of other BI / Analytics / Big Data tools (SAP Business Objects, IBM Cognos, QlikView, HortonWorks, Cloudera, …) is a plus.
- You show strong entrepreneurship and adaptability. You are also highly solution oriented and flexible.
- It is highly desired if you have experience with DevOps, CI/CD, source control, automated testing, Io, but not a requirement
- You will be based in Denmark.
- You have great Danish and English language skills.
- Preferably, you have a Bachelor/master’s degree in computer sciences or similar with good business knowledge.
- Possess hunger and a big drive for constantly being up to date with latest technology and market trends
- Possess a 'can do - will do' attitude, that guarantees the absolute best client experience
- Enjoy working in diverse teams, both locally and with our global organization always eager to knowledge-sharing
- Good written and oral presentation skills both in Danish and in English
- Have a strong interest and passion for growing your own technology skills
At Avanade, we believe that training and development of our employees is the key to success, and together we will be developing your expertise as a Analytics Solution Architect.
If the above sounds interesting, click on 'Apply Now' and Davide Sanguini from Talent Acquisition will arrange meetings with relevant applicants on an on-going basis in the pursuit to find our next future star consultants.
What we offer:
At Avanade we continuously invest in the development of your skills. We help you to keep up to speed with the latest in technology and business.
Besides an exciting international environment, a unique chance to participate in challenging projects and interaction with inspiring colleagues who have a professional attitude and attach considerable importance to teamwork; we stand for:
- A very strong training & development focus, with an internal University with endless opportunities to learn and grow.
- A personal career plan, controlled by you and guided by Avanade