Are you a sales person with solid experience and a proven track record in sales successfully? Excited about the opportunity to work with customers and sales in a successful and winning team? You will build and be part of developing and delivering sales targets as an Account Manager by selling and advising our customers with our e-commerce solutions and identify and win over new customers that can benefit from our services.
Working at Nets, you’ll become part of an exciting growth journey. We’re set out to make it easier and more intuitive to handle payments, as we see it the foundation for growth and progress both in commerce and society.
The E-com sales team is a part of the Merchant Services business unit, responsible for all e-commerce platforms and merchants operating in the e-com space in Denmark and beyond, offering Nets online payments products. You will be a part of a successful sales team of 7 people, where strong team spirit and winner mentality are highly prioritized.
- Create new business opportunities throughout sales on existing portfolios and new customers.
- Prospect new future customers
- Proactively control and supervise inbox of all incoming sales leads
- Work with the rest of the team to ensure that Nets remains a leading provider of digital payment services.
- Project management on sales / support processes – experience as a project manager is useful but not a must.
- Managing the internal CRM sales system.
- Support the team in handling all relevant customer cases
- Already a few years of experience with outreach sales within B2B and KAM planning, preferable within the payment industry and/or IT/Tech
- Technical background is preferred but not a must
- Good business and market understanding or passionate to learn.
- Structured and with good analytical properties.
- Ambitious, trustworthy and results-oriented.
- Self-driven with entrepreneur mindset, however, still a strong team player
- Expertise of the MS Office suite and the use of CRM system (SAP) is an advantage
- Good communication skills in Danish and English (oral and written).
You are a team player with excellent communication skills and proven track record on performance. You are skilled in both accelerating customer relationships and creating new business opportunities. Furthermore, you are inspired by working with technology based solutions and future digital solutions of payments. On a personal side, you are known as ambitious, goal oriented with an innovative approach and you have a strong will to win. You can have a background within a smaller fast-growing company, a fintech start up, or a larger organisation with significant footprint on solution selling.
At Nets, we are working towards realising a one-company approach to development, innovation and doing business, where you’ll be encouraged to think across borders and business areas to find new ways of merging our products, new technologies and market trends into innovative new solutions.
We want to attract, develop and engage the best talents and you will be working with colleagues across the Nordics and Europe. Whether it is innovation or operation that makes you tick, our company structure allows you to build your own career and grow in a business that encompasses all aspects of the digital payment value chain.
Are you interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please contact Head of Sales; Henriette Dunkjær Andersen +45 29 48 25 58
We conduct background checks on relevant candidates through our partner Semac, www.semac.no .