As a developer at AMC, you will be part of a small and highly skilled development team who invites you to take part in the world of banking and cash management. Our new developer will be expected to be part of the development process of host-to-host and PSD2 API’s integration for our own banking software.
You will be challenged primarily on your ability to work autonomously in projects, but you are also expected comfortably work with complicated stuff together in teams. To succeed and thrive at this position in AMC you will have to be passionate about developing and see possibilities where others see limitations. You will be met with high expectations for quality results.
We deliver game changing cash management tools for big organizations, as well as for small private companies such as ourselves. Our daily bread is developing software to make life easier for financial departments around the world. To continually expand our products, we would like to strengthen our development team, located in Frederiksberg.
You can read more about our company at www.amcbanking.com.
- You will be part of smaller teams dedicated to network programming.
- You will often engage in small task projects alone – don’t worry, you will always be surrounded by people that can help you.
- You will mainly be working with open banking and AMC’s opportunities with PSD2 API’s.
- Your tasks will involve testing your own code, where your abilities to avoid bugs will be counter-tested.
- Some problems might require you to take charge of communicating across departments, to find the best solution for everyone.
- Participate in design and development discussions with other developers and consultants.
- Performing reporting tasks and writing documentation.
The perfect candidate has:
- Relevant educational background, or/and several years of relevant full-time work.
- A clear criminal record.
- In depth knowledge of: Java, Webservices, SOAP, XML, JSON, REST, OAuth, Eclipse.
- General knowledge of network programming and secure protocols.
- General knowledge of front-end development frameworks such as Angular, React or Vue is not mandatory, but definitely a plus.
- Experience with mobile app development is also an advantage.
In addition, it would also be considered of great advantage if you have knowledge of the following technologies:
- Microsoft SQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL.
- Cloud, Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services.
- Safety, encrypting, certificates, keys, digital signature, etc.
- Communication: FTP, FTPS, SFTP, SSL, HTTPS, etc.
The candidate should display following personal traits:
- Probably the most important trait is that the candidate is a self-learner and therefore can seek and understand tech knowledge in an autonomous way.
- It is also highly valued that the candidate is a fast-learner and can interpret, adopt, and implement new knowledge fast.
- We expected you to be a good team-player.
What it is like to work for AMC
AMC-Consult A/S offers work in an innovative and growing company, where each day brings new challenges and baffling tasks. The variety of work creates many new possibilities for both personal and professional development.
Its organizational culture is based upon a dynamic and informal atmosphere with elbow room, where it does not take much time to turn the ideas into actions. AMC Consult A/S offers their employees a high level of freedom, as well as ongoing guidance in their everyday work to ensure they can seize the possibilities that the day brings.
We start the day at 09.00 pm, eat lunch together around 12.00 and go home around 16.45.
How to apply:
Should you require any further information about the job, please contact Peter Makki on mobile: +45 40 52 56 86.
Application, CV and relevant documentation is sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.