In a world of consumption based economics, adoption is the new currency. In response, Microsoft Services has created the Adoption and Change Management customer engineering team with a charter to govern, prepare, manage and deliver Adoption & Change Management services offerings throughout the globe. This is an exciting opportunity to join a group of experienced Change Management Consultants in the development of a new practice whose goal is to drive high value end user adoption for our customers through targeted individual, group and organizational change management services.
Joining our team as a Adoption Specialist you will play a key role in the development of the new ACM practice in Germany, Austria and Switzerland by supporting field enablement and delivery activities as directed by ACM Leadership. As a member of a delivery team, you will deliver ACM offerings through traditional and non-traditional consulting models.
As we build ACM capabilities you will assist in field enablement activities to empower MS resources on ACM around the globe. You will contribute to and participate in practice development activities such as the development of new offerings, marketing collateral and foundational business processes for our ACM practice.
If you are passionate about ACM and are ready to be help shape how ACM engagements across the different MS products are developed and delivered, we would like to hear from you.
- Supporting customers in the development and execution of Adoption and Change Management programs to drive adoption of Microsoft services and deliver measurable business value.
- Assessing a customer’s ACM maturity and Business Impact through change management assessments and surveys and working with the customer and other Members of the ACM Global Practice to define appropriate mitigation strategies
- Designing and undertaking workforce analysis to identify the key groups within an employee population and analysing their training needs, and how they will be impacted and react to the proposed change
- Working with the customer and Senior Change Consultant to define communication strategies that address the concerns and motivations of the employee population
- Determining adoption metrics that can be used to measure success of the ACM project and make adjustments to plans as needed
- Deriving based on the ACM scope the related training plans to help end-users develop the knowledge and ability required to be successful
- Creating feedback mechanisms that will help sustain long term end user adoption
- Mentoring and coaching client change teams
- Communicating effectively and collaborating as part of a team of professionals.
- Facilitate meetings with team and client contacts
- Developing and maintaining strong stakeholder relationships within the customer and building a stakeholder network within Microsoft, e.g. in Germany
- Establishing and managing client expectations while maintaining a positive, proactive and professional demeanor
- A Bachelor’s degree in Anthropology, Psychology, Marketing, Business or related field/or equivalent work experience
- Several years of professional experience in management consulting, technology implementation, digital marketing, change management or related field expertise
- Experience across at least 2 verticals is highly preferred
- A track record of effective communication with technical and business leaders at all levels within large enterprises and the ability to manage those relationships effectively
- Excellent social, communication skills, strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- A solid understanding of how people go through a change and the change process; experience with Prosci’s ADKAR Model is a plus
- Experience with delivery as part of a global engagement team with appropriate business acumen
- Multi-language skills preferred (Minimum fluent English)
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.