Air Alsie A/S is a Danish airline company with headquarters in Sonderborg Denmark. Air Alsie’s main activities are flight management, business charter and aircraft maintenance. Air Alsie A/S is Scandinavia’s largest airline within the business jet area and our development at Air Alsie A/S is going fast.
We have a passion for aviation and always strive to be the best choice. You now have the opportunity to join our team. Do jigsaw puzzles motivate you, do you want to help ensure optimal planning and resource allocation, are you are passionate about working in a company where everyone is dedicated to achieving the same goal. Do you want to make a difference and carry on the Air Alsie Spirit, then it’s you we are looking for as our new Crew planner.
- Responsible for scheduling crew member flights in accordance with national and international regulations.
- Maintain familiarity with crew duty and rest regulations.
- Maintain familiarity with maintenance schedule to enhance aircraft utilization and efficiency.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to communicate fluently in English both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to think outside the box.
- Must be a team player with flexibility.
- Service minded, responsible and able to adjust in a hectic environment.
- You have a high drive and a proactive approach to work.
- You are structured and systematic in your approach to tasks.
- You handle stress well.
- Local resident is preferable.
- Familiar with IT systems.
- Flexible working hours.
- Inspiring and unique environment.
- Being part of a dynamic team and organization.
- The position is a full-time position with salary matching your qualification including pension – and healthcare.
Does it sound like something for you?
If you meet the requirements and have the ambition to become Crew planner at Air Alsie A/S, we would very much like to receive your motivated application, your resume and diploma. Deadline for applications is as soon as possible and no later than January 24th, 2021. All applications must be clearly marked “Jobnet Crew planner – JAN 2021” and sent directly to email@example.com All applications received will be processed on an ongoing basis. Visit our website www.alsie.com to read more about our company.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Ground OPS Manager Stinna Esther Petersen firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +45 74429888.
Interviews will be held at our office in Sonderborg, Denmark
We look forward to receiving your application and look forward to welcomeing you on board.