Poolia is recruiting a proactive and collaborative Communication Manager to Astellas Pharma in Copenhagen (Kastrup). Are you interested in developing both external and internal communication on a Nordic level in a global listed pharmaceutical company? Would you like to work both with a strategic and operational focus? Then this full-time position could be of great interest to you.
Please apply as soon as possible.
You are offered a challenging and developing position in an international environment. You will work with a professional and dedicated team focusing on both external and internal communication.
The Communication Manager will cooperate with Nordic affiliate colleagues in Marketing, Brand Teams, Country Managers, Project managers and other functions. On a Regional (European) level you will collaborate with the communication teams, and Corporate Social Responsibility teams and Government Affairs teams. You will also work close to external suppliers and other third parties, including journalists, contractors, consultants and agencies.
You will focus on:
- To develop robust communications strategies both externally and internally.
- Working in close collaboration, with the Nordic External Affairs & Communication director to create, implement and manage corporate, internal affiliate communications programmes in line with our business strategy.
- Raise Astellas Pharmas’ corporate profile and brand via multiple channel approach.
- Champion brand guidelines, providing advice to colleagues and agencies to ensure effective, compliant engagement with their audience’s other functions and brand teams.
- Implement and support a programme of communications activities to externalize our corporate narrative, build our reputation and support the delivery of our corporate strategy with our external stakeholders including amplification of government affairs and patient partnerships activity.
- Drive social media process and content.
- Plan, drive and develop Nordic internal communication including relevant channels.
Some travel will be required in the Nordics and in Europe.
You will report to External Affairs & Communication Director.
We believe you have at least 5 years of experience as a Communication Coordinator or Communication Manager. You probably have a relevant Bachelor’s or Master’s degree.
The position requires previous experience both on a strategic and operational level from multichannel social media communication, product PR, issues/crises communication, internal communication and project management.
Excellent communication skills in English (written and verbal) is a prerequisite for the position. If you handle one or more of the Scandinavian languages would be an asset.
Previous experience from the pharmaceutical industry is a merit but not a prerequisite.
You have coaching and collaboration skills to interact with all levels of personnel to achieve shared goals. You also have a proven ability to influence, challenge and engage diverse senior stakeholders. We believe that you have excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
To be successful in the position we believe that you are:
- Proactive, dedicated and goal-oriented
- Structured, holistic and with a sense of detail without losing the overview
- Flexible and being able to prioritize different tasks
- Able to work cross-functionally and with strong collaboration skills
- Able to work effectively
Astellas Pharma is a global company, originating in Japan, focusing on improving human health around the world by providing innovative and reliable drugs. We are mainly active in the fields of urology, oncology, transplantation, immunology and nephrology. Astellas vision is to always be on the forefront of health development and create added value for patients through innovative research and science.
Astellas Pharma is represented throughout the Nordic region and has its Nordic office in Copenhagen. We are approx. 150 dedicated employees and market prescription drugs in Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Finland and Iceland.
Astellas need honest and tolerant people who dare to be themselves. People who value diversity and who feel at home in a company that prioritizes ethical behavior and social and environmental responsibility. We all have the responsibility to develop a culture that we can thrive in – and we believe that people thrive best when they are allowed to be themselves. We are a workplace with all kinds of people and our strength is that we do not resemble each other. Common to all of us is that we help each other and do not give up.
CHANGING TOMORROW(TM) is the heart of our culture – from Tokyo to Reykjavik. In practice, this means that all employees, regardless of where they are in the organization, should work to ensure a better tomorrow for patients worldwide. For more information, visit our website http://www.astellas.eu
Denne jobannonce blev oprindeligt opslået på https://www.ofir.dk/
(Den originale annonce kan ses på: https://www.ofir.dk/showojob?ofirid=77007282)