At Nets, you’ll develop in a fast-growing tech company in a high-paced, high-impact market. Here, it’s not just skills and ambition that gets the job done, it’s the full package that makes the difference. Together, we secure critical payments infrastructure and explore domains like biometrics, AI and blockchain. Help us impact the lives of everyone around us by powering an easier tomorrow for every citizen, bank, business and colleague.
MasterCard has given a sales offer for Payment Service Denmark. It is expected that the sale will be carried out during first half of 2020. When carried out this unit will become a part of Mastercard.
In close collaboration with business and development teams in Denmark & nearshore, you will work in an energetic environment, architecting simple scalable solutions from design to development in short release cycles. You will participate in workshops with business architects, business developers and management to clearly communicate technical solutions, technology view, and solution implications. You will also assist the day to day problem solving needs of developers, and ensure solutions adhere to company standards on both reference architecture level as well as domain architecture, security and compliance level.
You will be responsible for driving the overall decisions for the architecture in cooperation with the customer and other architects in Payment Services. You will play a key role in transforming the customer's requirements and needs into software solutions and tasks that the development team can understand and implement.
You’ll be powering an easier tomorrow
And you’ll join an open and sharing community with highly skilled colleagues. We are looking for a highly motivated Solution Architect to support us in delivering innovative, reliable and scalable Payment solutions. You have a strong technical commitment and passionate about Domain Driven Design.
We base our software development on modern tech stack in languages, frameworks, and technologies such as Java, Microservices-based architecture, automated tests, continuous delivery & deployment.
Skills, ambition and that little personal twist make you succeed
Your tech skills and experience form most of your qualifications, but it’s also your personality that makes the difference at Nets.
- Has a collaborative spirit, excellent networking skills and can develop relations with key stakeholders.
- Has a strong commercial and customer-oriented mindset, and thrive working in a complex solution environment
- Can stand up and stand out in a large organisation, with integrity and strong communication skills
- Has good strategic, tactical and people skills
- Besides that, little twist in your personality that makes you, we are looking for a colleague who has:
A higher education in Information Technology, and take responsibility for your own development
- Deep knowledge of enterprise application patterns as well as integration patterns, RESTful, Open APIs and Spring Boot framework.
- Good understanding of DevOps processes and tools. Proven track record of working with Git, Jenkins and Maven
- Good understanding of Domain Driven Design as well as Behaviour Driven Development
- Demonstrated experience as a solution architect with a good track record of providing Software Architecture Documents (SAD).
- Good understanding of, and previous experience working with, basic UML documentation diagrams, especially class, component, sequence and deployment diagrams.
- Good understanding of data modelling techniques gained from working with relational and non-relational databases.
- Experience working with agile software development methods for design, estimate and development.
Apply now to power your career!
Apply with your CV and if you want, you can attach a short video clip. You’re welcome to contact hiring manager Anette Johannesson Tholander - firstname.lastname@example.org
You can meet more of our personalities by visiting our careers page:
We conduct background checks on relevant candidates through our partner Semac, www.semac.no.